Yoga Drawings Posture
When I was in yoga teacher training, I was looking for a way to create reference notes that I could use to follow along as I taught my practicum classes. I tried written notes and found it was just too difficult to keep track of where I was.
My instructor suggested yoga stick figures and for the next class I taught, I created a series of drawings that illustrated my class plan.
With a series of pose images in front of me, it was easy to see at a glance where I was and what was coming next!
It worked so well that I wanted a set of poses that I could use over and over again. I worked with artist Alex McVey to create a set of beautifully illustrated gesture drawings that capture the essence of 108 yoga postures.Add to Cart
Here’s What You Will Get
Three sets of 108 original posture drawings created in quill pen and rendered in high quality Jpeg format:
- Set 1: All 108 yoga posture drawings by themselves (no text).
- Set 2: All 108 yoga posture drawings with the Sanskrit name of the pose written below.
- Set 3: All 108 yoga posture drawings with both the Sanskrit and English names written below.
A total of 324 high-resolution digital image files!
- Four ready-to-print documents with all of the stick figures (in pdf format) that you can use for reference or to laminate to make a posture learning deck
- Four ready-to-print vinyasas (in pdf format), including three Sun Salutations and a Moon Salutation
Buy NOW for $27!
Get all three sets of drawings for $27. That's it.
Take a moment, check it over and when you're ready,
In case you're curious ... why 108 poses?
The number 108 has spiritual significance across many different cultures and is considered a sacred number in yoga. Malas (meditation beads) have 108 beads plus a guru bead. Yogis sometimes do 108 sun salutations to honor something special (such as spring equinox). So in honor of our home yoga practice and in gratitude for the privilege of teaching, 108 yoga drawings it is!